CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description. Turn flea-market finds into beautiful modern makeovers! . Coordinate mismatched furniture pieces with chalky paint. . Buy the best chalky paints, waxes, metallic gilding and brushes. . Add gilding to carved wood accents. . Distress projects. . Wax pieces for extra sheen and durability. . Give new life to discolored hardware. . Apply chalky paint to frames, !dressers, tables, chairs and more! 7 exclusive Chalky Paint projects included in this class!
- Author BiographyNancy has been quilting most of her life. She lives in Northeastern Indiana. She has won several awards not only for her designs but also for her fantastic quilting. She has a successful long-arm quilting business and has a real knack for coordinating quilt design to compliment the piecing.
- Author(s)Nancy Scott
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.