All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward, yet lighthearted, look at what it takes to enter or reenter the world of dating--clean and sober style. How much of your past should you share? Is it wise to date ather addict in recovery? What should you do if you're attracted to a problem drinker? These are important questions in any dating relationship, but even more critical for individuals who are in recovery. This Step-friendly, one-of-a-kind dating guide offers frank yet lighthearted advice about avoiding the traps, triggers, and trauma of romance in recovery. EXCERPT: Dating in recovery has been compared to playing football without gear, running barefoot over sharp rocks, and having dental work without the benefit of painkillers. It can be the great escape, bounce you back into relapse, or trigger a new addiction.
- Author BiographyMary Faulkner is a writer, therapist, and teacher. The former executive editor of Recovering Magazine, she is also the author of Easy Does It Relationships and Easy Does It Dating and the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Catholicism. She lives in Tennessee.
- Author(s)Mary Faulkner
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/08/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.