All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery mum wants to succeed. Every child also wants to succeed. This book provides mums with positive encouragement, kwledge, and tools that they can begin using immediately as they continue their recovery and move towards being the best mums they can be. She tells stories of real life mums who have effectively applied the techniques she's developed in her practice over the years. The book includes real life stories from the mums and children she works with. The reader is guided by a professional and encouraged and inspired by mums who have 'been there, done that'. Because mums in recovery feel safer and more secure in a familiar and consistent environment, each chapter begins with an encouraging saying and ends with a writing activity plus between four to eight clear and concise keys presented in the chapter. For mums in recovery, Barbara says, 'Other than your recovery, I believe that parenting is the most important job you'll ever do. It may also very well be the hardest job you'll ever do. And, for sure, the most rewarding!'
- Author(s)Barbara Joy
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.