Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionHave you been looking for a short, simple exercise routine that you can work into your busy schedule? Do you wish you could enjoy the benefits of regular exercise without rearranging your day around a trip to the gym, and without being forced to skip your workouts because you were just too busy to get it done with work, school, family, and who kws what else? If so, Easy Exercises may be the answer you're looking for. You'll learn a simple, short, stripped-down routine that you can do on a daily basis. You can stick with the core program indefinitely and reap the rewards of daily physical activity, or you can add in some challenging options for better, faster results while still keeping your workouts short and convenient. Can you set aside 3 or 4 minutes each day to exercise? Of course you can, and that means you've got all the time you need to incorporate this simple exercise routine into your life. People like to talk about the secret to staying in shape. Well, here it is, free of charge: the secret to staying in shape is t finding the exact, precise exercise or diet that will perform some kind of voodoo and deliver sudden, amazing results. The secret is finding a healthy plan that you can stick to. It can be running, or lifting weights, or bodyweight exercise, or yoga, or dance classes, or a recreational sports league. It can be anything, as long as it means you're being physically active on a regular basis, and as long as you stick to it. You may t see a dramatic transformation in a month, or even in two or three months, but as time passes and you keep it up you will see a big change. You will become one of those people who is just in great shape. That's what's so great about the exercise routine you'll learn in this book. It is so simple, so basic that anyone can stick to it. You don't need any special equipment (though there is a variation that uses weights, if you prefer that). But even though it's simple, it's still a full-body routine that's challenging eugh to make you stronger, leaner, and healthier if you keep it up. Regular exercise is absolutely crucial to weight-loss and muscle growth. But wadays it's more important than ever, because modern conveniences allow you to be more sedentary than ever before. Even beyond losing weight and building muscle, exercise and physical activity promote the deep breathing and circulation you need to clean your blood, cells, and organs, and to provide them with the fresh oxygen they need to do their jobs effectively and keep you healthy. Daily physical activity is essential for anyone who hopes to live a long, healthy life--and it's key to promoting your quality of life, too. Easy Exercises will teach you the simple workout program you've been looking for that fits easily into your busy schedule. Pick up a physical or digital copy, and you could be doing you first workout in a few short days, or even as soon as a few hours from w.
- Author BiographyPatrick Barrett has been interested in exercise ever since he started to lift weights with his dad and older brothers as a kid. He participated in a half-dozen organized sports (most notably inline hockey and high school wrestling) until a neck injury during a wrestling match in his junior year prevented him from playing further in any contact sports. After the injury, he developed an interest in pursuing strength and balance, particularly through bodyweight and self-taught gymnastic-type exercises. Patrick has always loved both cooking and eating food. Unsatisfied with the confusing and often contradictory nutritional advice offered by mainstream sources, Patrick searched for another way to understand human nutrition that was logical, consistent, and effective. His books on food and nutrition reflect this 'cleaner, ' more intuitive and useful understanding of food and how it impacts our health. Patrick hopes that his books will save his audience time and aggravation by finally offering practical ways to achieve their nutrition and fitness goals.
- Author(s)Patrick Barrett
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.