All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of easy Fair Isle knits from rewned knitwear designer Martin Storey has 26 designs for you, your home; and your friends and family, all of which use only two colors in a row. Well within the grasp of even a vice Fair Isle knitter. Martin has included a range of softly colored cushions, some in contemporary geometric motifs and others with a more traditional theme. All in delicious color blends guaranteed to enhance a plain sofa, bed or chair. His stunning small Christmas Tree blanket is a show-stopper with its little Fair Isle and garter stitch trees appliqued to knitted square in a rainbow rich toning colors. A couple of sleeveless slipovers feature a Fair Isle border above the welt, with a softly blended simple striped pattern above. A lovely shrug and cowl have a traditional Fair Isle pattern picked out with embroidery. Cowls, scarves, hats, gloves and socks feature a range of different Fair Isle motifs mixed with soft stripes or traditional Bird s Eye patterns. A pretty knitted bag, cute i-pad and i-phone covers make great additional projects.
- Author Biography<b>Martin Storey</b> has acquired an international reputation as a knitwear designer at the top of his game. After working for the prestigious knit design company Artwork in London for many years, Martin moved to become one of Rowan Yarns top designers. He is particularly known for his brilliant colorwork and wonderful textured knit designs. He has authored eight books, many of them also sold in the UK, Germany, and Scandinavia.
- Author(s)Martin Storey
- PublisherTrafalgar Square Books
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.