All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new book is a practical guide to teach you indispensable knitting techniques that you can apply to 18 inch doll clothes. You will find a collections of outfits that are easy and quick to make. You'll find 7 complete technique lessons with 7 stylish 18 inch doll ensembles. With each technique you learn, you'll be able to immediately apply it. Techniques include: how to work cables, knitting in the round on double pointed needles, working a jogless join, adding embroidery and accents, and much more. Each lesson can stand alone or it can be used as part of a series of skill building projects.
- Author BiographyAndra Knight-Bowman learned to knit at the age of 7, worked at a local yarn shop during high school and achieved one of her life goals of owning her own yarn shop in 2004. She loves designing garments and especially enjoys the look of mitered squares. She resides in Johnson City, Tenn. with her husband Terry.
- Author(s)Andra Knight-Bowman
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note21 colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.