All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a budding magician wanting to discover the basics of modern magic or an experienced hobbyist wanting to develop further, this book will enable you to quickly and easily master extraordinary magic tricks and skills that will astound and enthrall your audience. Using everyday objects to perform mind-boggling illusions, you will be able to become a confident and competent magician. NOT GOT MUCH TIME? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. AUTHOR INSIGHTS Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authors' many years of experience. TEST YOURSELF Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. TRY THIS Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyAnthony Galvin is Ireland's top magician and has been for the past decade. As well as being a member of the Magic Circle, he is also a magical mentor and a best-selling author. Anthony is a great believer in sharing the magic rather than keeping it an elite secret; he is also loves publicity stunts - he has been arrested for driving around Limerick blind-folded!
- Author(s)Anthony Galvin
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note30 black and white line drawings
- Weight249 g
- Width141 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.