Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionEasy Makeup Styles For The Modern Woman is a follow up to the authors makeup guide book. This book places the focus on the various types of makeup styles that can be used by the woman for various occasions, whether it is work, a special function like a wedding or for an evening out. There is so much makeup available in the stores that many females have difficulty selecting the one that will work best for specific occasions and may up wearing makeup with sparkles in it during the day and matte makeup at night. What the book does is to show how the various types of makeup are to be used. As long as this guide is used, it will be pretty easy to get the makeup done in a way that will have others wondering if it was done professionally. Putting on makeup is easy once the user kws what they are doing.
- Author BiographyFollowing up on her makeup guide and with the overwhelming request of her female colleagues Lisa Patrick made the decision to write a text that would go into the process of makeup application just a bit more. She focuses on the options that would be of the most interest to many females. The options include wedding makeup, work makeup and so on. The aim that she has is to teach other women basic makeup application techniques that they can work upon and create their own technique from in the long run. Lisa just does not want a woman to apply makeup in such a way that she ends up looking like a clown. She is not forcing her techniques upon any one but leaves the female to determine whether or not the techniques outlined will help her in the long run to enhance her looks in a positive manner.
- Author(s)Lisa Patrick
- PublisherPower of One
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPower of One
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.