All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers 75 simple step-by-step recipes for delicious everyday dishes. This is a fabulous collection of recipe ideas, each using just three ingredients or fewer for quick, easy and fuss-free meals. This is the perfect collection for the modern cook with a busy lifestyle who still wants to eat healthy, home-cooked food. It includes a helpful introduction with advice on planning ahead as well as using store-cupboard basics and short-cut ingredients. It provides delicious recipes for everyday meals, such as breakfasts and brunches, midday meals, easy suppers and tantalizingly simple desserts. Based on the use of just three ingredients or fewer in every recipe, this is the ideal collection for time-pressed cooks who do t want to compromise on flavour, quality and enjoyment. The emphasis of the recipes in this book is simplicity. For those with a little more time, there are further suggestions for slow-cook recipes that are perfect for a special dinner or relaxing family lunch. With 300 gorgeous photographs, this is a truly fabulous collection of recipe ideas, each using just three ingredients or fewer, for quick, easy and fuss-free meals - the perfect choice for busy cooks who enjoy good food.
- Author BiographyJenny White has a classical background in cooking and trained at the Tante Marie School. She worked as Deputy Cookery Editor for both BBC Vegetarian Good Food and Prima and is now a regular contributor to many other magazines, including Woman & Home, Best, House Beautiful, You, Men's Fitness and Ready Steady Cook. Jenny is also a food stylist and has worked on many cookbooks by highly-esteemed authors.
- Author(s)Jenny White
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note300 colour images
- Weight376 g
- Width219 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.