All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionEven a small amount of money can be used to establish a solid foundation for financial success, but you need to make your cash work for you. Author Jim W. Mathe, a successful real estate investor and entrepreneur, helps everyday people achieve their financial dreams in this moneymaking guidebook. You'll learn what actions to take so you can use the law of attraction to your advantage, set and accomplish financial goals, profit from money-saving habits, and negotiate the best deals. Even if you have money at all, you'll learn how to put cash in your pocket so you can secure your future. Discover how to secure a home without a down payment and how to invest in real estate without spending a dime. You'll also learn strategies to develop a successful small business. Start profiting form a practical, -nsense, easy-to-read workbook that will launch you into financial freedom. Stop wasting time and start living your dreams by applying the strategies and lessons in Easy Money Smarts.
- Author(s)Jim W Mathe
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.