All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuy Collins, a British hack, is hunting for an election story in Lagos. A decision to check out a local bar in Victoria Island ends up badly - a mutilated female body is discarded close by and Collins is picked up as a suspect. In the murk of a hot, groaning and bloody police station cell, Collins fears the worst. But then Amaka, a sassy guardian angel of Lagos working girls, talks the police station chief around. She assumes Collins is a BBC jour who can broadcast the city's witchcraft and body parts trade that she's on a one-woman mission to stop.With Easy Motion Tourist's astonishing cast, Taranti has landed in Lagos. This page turning debut crime vel pulses with the rhythm of Nigeria's mega-city, reeks of its open drains and sparkles like the champagne quaffed in its upmarket districts.
- Author BiographyLeye Adenle is a Nigerian writer. He has written a number of short stories and flash fiction pieces. Leye has appeared on stage in London in plays including Ola Rotimi's Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again. Leye comes from a family of writers, the most famous of whom was his grandfather, Oba Adeleye Adenle I, a former king of Oshogbo in South West Nigeria. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Leye Adenle
- PublisherCassava Republic Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassava Republic Press
- Width133 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.78Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.92Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $16.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.