All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Cook delicious and beautiful Thai dishes with this easy-to-follow Thai cookbook.</b> Thai cuisine has taken the world by storm. Its rich combinations of sweet, sour, salty and spicy flavors makes Thai dining a complete sensory pleasure. Many people think that Thai dishes are difficult to prepare, but James Beard minee and CIA trained chef, Robert Danhi proves that isn't so. <i>Easy Thai</i> cooking gives you a variety of easy-to-make recipes like Grilled Chicken Wings with Kaffir Lime Chili Glaze or Sweet-n-Spicy Pork Ribs or Green Mango and Cashew Salad. The thorough explanations of Thai cooking techniques that allows you to recreate the flavors of Thailand in your own kitchen. In addition, Chef Robert gives you expert guidance on acquiring and maintaining a well-stocked Thai pantry. With basic ingredients and his step-by-step instructions you can make stunning dishes that will add a uniquely Thai flare to your cooking repertoire. <b>Thai recipes include: </b><ul><li> Hot and Sour Tamarind Soup</li><li> Stir-fried Pork, Basil and Chilies</li><li> Classic Red Curry Chicken</li><li> Golden Pork Satay with Thai Peanut Sauce</li><li> Spice Crusted Fire-Roasted Shrimp</li><li> Barbecued Banana Leaf Curry Fish</li><li> Grilled Tofu, Curried Peas and Kefir Lime</li><li> Pineapple Fried Jasmine Rice</li><li> Stir-fried Peanut-Tamarind Noodles</li></ul>Chef Robert's loose approach to cooking, always takes into account and respects Thailand's unique cuisine. The flavors are authentically Thai, yet there is always room for experimenting and developing flavors of your own!
- Author Biography<b>Robert Danhi</b> is a teacher, writer and chef with two decades of extensive research in Thailand eating, cooking and smiling. His first book, <i>Southeast Asian Flavors</i> was nominated by the James Beard Foundation for Best International Cookbook. When not on an adventure in Asia, he lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Corinne Trang,Robert Danhi
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight649 g
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.