All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the basics of Thai quickly and easily! <p/>Easy Thai is exciting and helpful for beginning Thai Language students and anyone who needs a functional day-to-day grasp of colloquial Thai. An excellent resource to learn Thai, its twelve chapters cover practical and useful conversation topics such as introductions, telling the time, directions, ordering food and shopping. Each chapter opens with a dialogue that introduces new language in context, and contains: Vocabulary lists Grammar tes Sentence patterns Exercises Notes on culture and etiquette. All dialogues, vocabulary lists, and sentence patterns are rendered in Thai script, romanized Thai, and English. In the comprehensive, concise introduction to Easy Thai, you will understand how to prounce, read and write the Thai language. A bilingual dictionary at the end of the book gives translations for approximately 1,000 common words in both Thai and English. An audio disc provides sample conversations by native Thai speakers, helping you to practice authentic pronunciation. <p/>Easy Thai contains everything you as a beginning language learner need to kw about the basics of Thai, making you a more effective communicator from the very first lesson without having to resort to long, dull, expensive courses of study!
- Author BiographyJintana Rattanakhemakorn graduated from Chiang Mai University with a bachelor's degree in Thai, and completed her master's degree in English at Khon Kaen University. She also holds a certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language from Seattle University College of Education. She has been teaching Thai to U.S. college students at the study abroad program in Khon Kaen, Thailand, administered by the Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) since 2004. As the Language Director for the program, she has developed methods, materials and lesson plans used in Thai language courses to help students become better, more confident speakers of Thai.
- Author(s)Jintana Rattanakhemakorn
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
Most relevant reviews
- raym.xbh0vsiqd25 May, 2017by
Top book , am now talking to my girl in Thai
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.