All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Australia's best-kwn chef, Neil Perry is often associated with the food served at his successful restaurants around Australia, from the flagship contemporary Australian fine diner Rockpool, to his popular Rockpool Bar & Grill steakhouses and the Asian flavours of Spice Temple. However, this book is a celebration of cooking at home, with more than 100 recipes that focus on flavoursome food for any weekend occasion. Whether you're looking for an easy and delicious family stir-fry on a Friday night, clever ideas for Saturday dinner party menus, or preparing a slow-cooked Sunday feast for friends, this book has an inspiring and accessible recipe for you.
- Author BiographyNeil Perry is one of Australia's leading and most influential chefs. He has managed several award-winning restaurants in Australia, and today concentrates on his flagship brand, the Rockpool Group, which includes Rockpool Sydney; Rockpool Bar & Grill Sydney, Melbourne and Perth; Spice Temple Sydney and Melbourne; and The Waiting Room, Melbourne. Neil has been creating menus for Qantas since 1997, redefining in- flight dining and service, and is the author of six cookbooks: Rockpool, Good Food, The Food I Love, Simply Asian, Balance & Harmony, and Rockpool Bar & Grill. Neil has been a television presenter on the LifeStyle Channel, and appeared as an Iron Chef on Iron Chef Australia.
- Author(s)Neil Perry
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.