All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the current ecomic climate and budget constraints facing schools, funding for professional development is continually reduced. And yet administrators still need to find methods to implement new instructional initiatives, such as the Common Core State Standards. This important book provides leaders with a high quality professional development approach at a low cost-the Peer Observation Process. Outlined in manageable steps, this strategy will help leaders implement any new school initiative or instructional method, matter the context. This book will help you: -Support staff with job-embedded learning that includes reflection and feedback -Get your staff excited and engage them in ongoing collaboration -Create teams and organize schedules -Initiate and deliver tough conversations -Address accountability and measure success Based on an established and successful program, this book outlines an effective approach that is easy to implement and will help schools increase student achievement, strengthen school culture, and improve job satisfaction.
- Author BiographyCatherine Beck leads a dual language International Baccalaureate elementary school in Summit County, Colorado, and is an adjunct professor at Concordia University. Paul D'Elia is the co-founder of Shelf Leadership, LLC, an organization dedicated to expanding leadership education opportunities for high school students. Michael Lamond teaches language arts at a turnaround middle school in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Catherine Beck,Michael W. Lamond,Paul D'Elia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.