All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.25Trending at AU $33.75
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.31
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creator of the hugely popular foodie blog Eat Drink Paleo comes this stunning cookbook, filled with delectable, paleo-inspired recipes. Passionate paleo-enthusiast Irena Macri draws on her love of world cuisines and all-natural ingredients to produce gourmet recipes that were created, taste-tested and photographed by the cook herself. From hearty feasts to healthy snacks, Eat Drink Paleo Cookbook will inspire seasoned paleo followers and curious conisseurs alike. All recipes are free from grains, gluten, processed sugar and other -s of the paleo and primal philosophy. Far from being restrictive, they showcase the rich flavours, varied ingredients and fun, inventive cooking that can be enjoyed as part of any healthy lifestyle. The book takes home-cooks on a real-food journey from breakfast (hazelnut pancakes with blood orange syrup, anyone?) through to dessert (did someone say chilli chocolate mousse?). There are super-tasty dinners, glamorous garden produce and sauces, sides and drinks. Complete with an introduction to paleo nutrition and philosophy; a handy inventory of foods to focus on and avoid; and user-friendly recipes and measurements, Eat Drink Paleo Cookbook is a must-have for the modern-day hunter-gatherer.
- Author BiographyIrena Macri was born in Ukraine and moved to Australia with her mum at the age of sixteen. She graduated from the College of Fine Arts at UNSW with a Bachelor of Digital Media and went on to spend almost ten years building her career in the digital media industry in Australia before realising that her true calling lay elsewhere - in her kitchen. Being a passionate, self-taught cook and drawing on her love of world cuisines and all-natural ingredients, Irena decided to pour all her energy into producing delicious recipes that promote wellness and longevity. She has built a loyal following and an enthusiastic community around her website Eat Drink Paleo and co-authors a holistic lifestyle website, Rejuvenated For Life. Her paleo-inspired book, Eat Drink Paleo Cookbook has become a popular addition to kitchens around the world and her recipes and articles have appeared in many magazines and publications, including Body+Soul, Woman's Day, WellBeing Magazine, Prevention, The Guardian and LifestyleFood. Irena is a digital nomad and an avid traveller. She divides her time between London and Sydney.
- Author(s)Irena Macri
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight720 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.