About this product
- DescriptionThe new paperback edition of the acclaimed vegetable cookbook Eat Your Veg. This isn't a vegetarian cookbook. It's a way of life that celebrates vegetables and puts them at the centre of the plate. Eat More Veg presents a mix of classics, basics, simple food and show-off dishes that make the most of what's in season. Whether you receive organic food box deliveries, go to farmer's markets or raid what's on special offer at the supermarket, you'll be able to enjoy more veg, every day. With suggestions for your store cupboard and advice on what to eat when, and an incredible variety of vegetables and recipes, we've got all the inspiration you'll need - from beetroot soup with cumin and coriander to butternut ravioli with brown butter, and from gratin dauphiise to asparagus salad with peas, broad beans and mint - all arranged by vegetable in an easy-to-use format.
- Author BiographyArthur Potts Dawson is passionate about good food, eating well and making the most of what's fresh, local and seasonal. He was trained by the Roux brothers, Rowley Leigh and Pierre Koffmann. He went on to be head chef for Ruth Rogers & Rose Gray at the River Cafe, the Soho House Group at Cecconi's, Jamie Oliver at Fifteen and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall at River Cottage HQ. He founded London eco-restaurants Acorn House and Water House for the Shoreditch Trust, and the annual Mrs Paisley's Lashings pop-ups with Jo Wood. Arthur has appeared on the BBC's Market Kitchen, had his own show in C4's Food Fight alongside Gordon, Jamie, Hugh and Heston, and was featured on C4's The People's Supermarket documentary in 2012. His latest projects are Brown Paper Pizzas in Somerset, and Jamie Oliver's Dog House Diner in London. Arthur lives in London and Somerset with his partner and two children.
- Author(s)Arthur Potts Dawson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date11/11/2015
- Content NoteOver 400 full-colour photographs
- Weight1058 g
- Width192 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.