All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionEat. Pray. Live. allows the reader to see the spiritual connection to their weight loss experience. It encourages and empowers the reader to treat the symptom of their issue and t the manifestation of the weight through the power of God.
- Author BiographyIan Buchanan II, (AFAA, AAAI/ISMA certified), owner of D180 fitness, believes that a holistic approach to optimum health should be transformative and fun! Ian's greatest strengths are his tenacity, creativity, sense of adventure, and a genuine concern for others. Using these skills, Ian has created a distinct environment where the morbidly obese, elite athletes, andeveryone in between experience affirmation and practical empowerment to reach varied health and fitness goals. Ian Buchanan II completed his undergraduate degree at Baylor University. While there, he was a member of the track team. After graduation, not wanting to leave his active lifestyle behind, Mr. Buchanan became a certified trainer and worked with fitness clients at a local gym and on his own while completing his master's degree (M. Div Fuller Seminary) in Pasadena, CA. While working in inner city Los Angeles, Ian developed a passion for education and the holistic well being of children and youth. In order to hone these skills, he moved to Texas and taught in two different public school systems and enrolled in a Doctorate of Education program in K-12 leadership. He then moved to Tennessee where he also taught. Concerned with and inspired by the health disparities both in and outside of the classroom, Ian founded D180 fitness in the parking lot of a local university in Jackson, TN in 2011. Ian has combined his fitness experience and educational background in communication, religion, and education to create a fitness experience that is holistic, empowering, accessible, and challenging to persons of all ages and fitness levels. From its humble beginning in early 2011, D180 fitness has become a local leader in the fitness industry, with an ever-increasing online presence through www.D180fitness.com. Ian's holistic approach keeps clients coming back to the D180 family for Bootcamp classes, personal training, and fitness competition training. Always going after a new challenge that will make a difference, Ian is currently working on a dissertation that explores the relationship between health disparities and educational disparities in k-12 students. An educator at heart, Ian's intention is to empower people of all fitness levels to move toward optimum health. He makes fitness accessible by connecting people to the training, nutrition, motivation and information that will move them forward on their journey.
- Author(s)Ian G Buchanan II
- PublisherIan Buchanan
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIan Buchanan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byDr Deborah J Buchanan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.