All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Walz described in this volume how he discovered the mother of all diets for the animal species - human being. At age 38 he got diagsed with an autoimmune disease (Multiple sclerosis) and through observation over the following years, he became convinced that diet is the most influential component of his condition. He went through months of elimination diets and reintroduction of food components, observed and recorded resulting physical reactions, until one day, everything just fell into place and he understood why millions of people in the world are suffering from so-called modern diseases. If you are battling with overweight, underweight, are tired, nervous, hyperactive, lethargic, disease ridden or just t well in general, chances are, this book might make a difference for you. Please be aware that all content is the personal opinion of the author. As he outlines, he is t a doctor r a wonder - healer but an accomplished chef, forced to study in order to understand and trying to convey to his fellow mankind his findings which he believes will make a contribution to the health of millions of people.
- Author BiographyAlexander Walz had been working for 28 years in the international hospitality industry on three continents before a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis brought his soaring career to an abrupt halt, forcing him to re-evaluate his life. After leaving the international hospitality industry, he started with his wife his own little Cafe and Bar in down-town Shanghai and founded a kitchen design company. Out of his desire to share many extraordinary experiences, he started to write.
- Author(s)Alexander Walz
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.