All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>MORE THAN 150 RECIPES CRAFTED FOR YOUR BLOOD TYPE B DIET</b> Based on his revolutionary and highly effective Blood Type Diet (r), Dr. Peter J. D Adamo with personal wellness chef Kristin O Conr has written a set of practical, personalized cookbooks, so you can <i>eat right for your type</i> every day! Packed with recipes specifically designed for your Blood Type B diet, the Personalized Cookbook features a variety of delicious and nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks, soups and other temping treats that make eating right for your type easy and satisfying. It is an essential kitchen companion with masterfully-crafted recipes that make cooking with lean, grass-fed meats, cultured dairy products, organic vegetables and fruits an exciting and healthy adventure. In this book, you will find delicious recipes for <i>Maple Sausage Scramble</i>, <i>Salmon Filled Radicchio Cups</i>, and <i>Turkey Ginger Stir-Fry</i>. In addition to over 150 recipes and beautiful color photos, this book also includes: Valuable tips on stocking the Blood Type B pantry and freezer Creative ideas for last minute meals A four-week meal planner Recipes tagged for n-Secretors and suitable substitutionsPreviously published as <i>Personalized Living Using the Blood Type Diet (Type B)</i>
- Author Biography<b>Dr. Peter J. D Adamo</b> is an internationally-acclaimed naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer, as well as the author of the <i>New York Times </i>best-selling <i>Eat Right 4 Your Type</i> book series. His extensive research and clinical testing of the connections between blood type, health, and disease has garnered world-wide recognition and led to groundbreaking work on many illnesses. The world-famous immunulogist, Dr. Gerhard Uhlenbruck of the University of Cologne, Germany, has called Dr. D Adamo one of the most creative scientists in the Western world. <b>Kristin O Connor</b> is a personal wellness chef and the creator of NourishThis.com a website with recipes, articles, and tips on eating well and living green. She also volunteers for Healthy Child, Healthy World, a non-profit organization that educates parents about nutritional and environmental issues affecting their children. She has worked for the Food Network and Cooking Channel as an Associate Producer on many shows, and now works as a private celebrity chef.
- Author(s)Dr Peter J D'Adamo,Kristin O'Connor
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEat Right 4 Your Type
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.