All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's women barely have time to breathe, let alone worry about their nutritional intake. Whether traveling for work, shuttling kids to music lessons and soccer practice, or simply attempting to make it to the gym at least once a month, if you're a typical woman you tend to eat on the run. You don't have time to cook; you don't have time to bring a healthy lunch from home; you don't even have time to read a menu.That's way to eat - and way to live.Eat Right When Time Is Tight includes the latest health and nutrition research and is packed with doable, practical, time/ brainer meals and snacks you can grab on the run. Patricia Bannan's ten master strategies empower you to make smart choices, even when you're tired, stressed, and overwhelmed. As a result you'll have more energy, a happier mood, and lose weight - without suffering.
- Author(s)M S R D Patricia Bannan,Patricia Bannan
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight308 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.