Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionNever has there been so much interest surrounding what, how and why we eat. We are bombarded on a daily basis with a seemingly never-ending stream of food and nutrition advice. These messages come from a wide-range of sources, with recommendations to 'eat this' or 'don't eat that'. Much of this information is conflicting, which creates confusion, and often stress and guilt when it comes to making food choices. Eat Right for Your Life has been written to help you identify and choose some of the best foods to suit your individual health, performance and weight management goals, with tips and delicious recipes to help you include the best foods for you in your day. If you want to lose weight, have more energy, boost your immune system, perform better or just want to get the most out of every day, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyLisa Middleton is one of Australia's most experienced sports dietitians. After 15 years spent advising some of the nation's most elite athletes, Lisa is an expert on reaching optimum levels of performance in sport. In her role as sports dietitian, Lisa advised the Essendon, Hawthorn and St Kilda AFL Football clubs, Melbourne Vixens Netball, Melbourne Storm Rugby League and Melbourne Victory Football clubs throughout grand final and premiership years. With an extensive nutrition background and qualifications, including a Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Movement, a Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, a Graduate Certificate of Sports Nutrition and Certificate IV in Fitness, Lisa also lectured at Deakin University for five years and is the past President of Sports Dietitians Australia.
- Author(s)Lisa Middleton
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight350 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.