All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSafeguard your vision with 85 simple, satisfying recipes rich in the nutrients that fight macular degeneration. The Bad News: Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is the leading cause of central vision loss in adults over the age of fifty. It can wreak havoc on the ability to see faces, read, drive, and move about safely. Millions of people are at risk, and we still don't have a cure. The Good News: The latest research suggests that healthy lifestyle choices, including a diet rich in lutein, zeaxanthin, and other key nutrients, can delay the onset and progress of AMD. Eat Right for Your Sight provides a delicious way to add the best ingredients for eye health to every meal of the day. Feast your eyes on these appealing recipes: Sweet Pea Guacamole Chicken-Vegetable Noodle Bowls Garlic-Lime Pork Chops Carrot-Ginger Juice ...and more! Every recipe includes comprehensive nutrition information and has been carefully crafted to act like medicine, but t taste like it. Taking care of your eyes has never been easier! With Recipes from Lidia Bastianich, Ina Garten, Jacques Pepin , Alice Waters, Andrew Weil, MD, and other superstars of healthy cooking.
- Author(s)American Macular Degeneration Foundation,Jennifer Trainer Thompson,Johanna M. Seddon
- PublisherExperiment LLC, The
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExperiment LLC, The
- Content Note120 colour photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.