All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.25Trending at AU $33.75
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.31
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
About this product
- DescriptionSecond in the Eat Smart series of culinary travel guidebooks, this paean to Turkish cuisine contains a rich historical perspective on food origins and extensive background on regional dishes, including recipes. It mixes information and inspiration to give readers the tools to journey into the culinary soul of their destination. Eat Smart in Turkey will take the guesswork out of choosing from an unfamiliar menu. Its comprehensive guide to Turkey's unique cuisine will give vacation-goers, business travelers and backpackers alike an extra dimension of travel pleasure. If you're going to Turkey, this is one book you must take along! Distributed for Ginkgo Press
- Author BiographyJoan Peterson is the author of the EAT SMART series of guidebooks for travelers and cookbook lovers who want to get to the heart of a country s culture through its cuisine. She has traveled extensively, and has led tours to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and Australia. In addition to writing about food, Dr. Peterson conducts tastings, gives seminars on international cuisines, and leads food tours worldwide.
- Author(s)Joan Peterson
- PublisherGinkgo Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMadison
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGinkgo Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolouor photographs, b/w illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.