Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionWhy go all the way to India when the truth of the universe lies within? Savvy and spoiled, Blossom has been described by her vet as 'high-maintenance', a label she wears with pride. Why shouldn't she be? She deserves it. Through her book, Blossom shares her views on her flatmate ( Sometimes I suspect she doesn't care how she looks around me ), on the world outside ( Birds. They think they're so cool flying between the trees and up in the air ), and on the meaning of life ( Is there anything better than the feel of the sun on your belly? Remember, the sun that shines through your window is the same sun that shines on Tuscany,Tahiti and Provence ) Blossom is never politically correct. Blossom also imparts her wisdom about romance. Having had several close encounters with the opposite sex, she tells us when to spray ( only when you kw he's interested and has sprayed first ) and when t to spray ( Never spray if you're around one of those cats with lopsided facial markings. Asymmetry is the sign of a deviant ) Other glimpses of Blossom's life are shown, including an encounter with a feline the neighbour dragged in ), her thoughts on house guests ( I have mixed feelings about house guests. They disrupt the natural order of things but bring exciting alien smells ) and mealtimes ( Never eat out of plastic if you can help it. You deserve better ). Eat, Spray, Love is a book for people who loved Eat, Pray, Love, but who will be amused by its subtle subversion at the hands of a rather plain but proud house cat who believes in keeping her carbon pawprint small and staying at home rather than traipsing around the globe looking for love in all the wrong places. It will also be for all cat lovers who will recognise in Blossom their own spoiled moggies.
- Author BiographyBlossom was born on 7 February 2009, sharing a birthday with Charles Dickens and Ashton Kutcher. She lives in Sydney, Australia, with fellow author, Joan Sauers. Together they love watching movies, eating seafood and listening to music. Blossom particularly adores work composed for the viola de gamba by seventeenth-century French composer, Marin Marais. She has no desire to travel.
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- Out-of-print date04/04/2016
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.