All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere just isn't eugh time for everything on our to-do list-and there never will be. Successful people don't try to do everything. They learn to focus on the most important tasks and make sure they get done. There's an old saying that if the first thing you do each morning is to eat a live frog, you'll have the satisfaction of kwing that it's probably the worst thing you'll do all day. Using Eat That Frog as a metaphor for tackling the most challenging task of your day-the one you are most likely to procrastinate on but also probably the one that can have the greatest positive impact on your life-Eat That Frog! shows you how to zero in on critical tasks and organize each day. You'll t only get more done faster but get the right things done. Bestselling author Brian Tracy cuts to the core of what is vital to effective time management: decision, discipline, and determination. In this fully revised and updated edition, he provides brand-new information on the importance of task completion and how to use the bevy of new techlogical tools that promise a more efficient workday, as well as which ones are worth implementing and which will just steal even more time. The third edition of Eat That Frog! is accompanied by a brand-new package of multimedia content to engage readers in eating their frogs every day! Packed with useful tips in short videos, interactive card games, and engaging exercises, this new package augments the third edition and brings you the wisdom of Brian Tracy as you've never seen before!
- Author BiographyBrian Tracy is chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International. As a keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year. He is the bestselling author of more than fifty books that have been translated into dozens of languages.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- Date of Publication01/04/2017
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width54 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.