Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThere just isn't eugh time for everything on our To Do list-and there never will be. Successful people don't try to do everything. They learn to focus on the most important tasks and make sure they get done. There's an old saying that if the first thing you do each morning is to eat a live frog, you'll have the satisfaction of kwing that it's probably the worst thing you'll do all day. Using eat that frog as a metaphor for tackling the most challenging task of your day-the one you are most likely to procrastinate on, but also probably the one that can have the greatest positive impact on your life-Eat That Frog! shows you how to zero in on these critical tasks and organize your day. You'll t only get more done faster, but get the right things done. Bestselling author Brian Tracy cuts to the core of what is vital to effective time management: decision, discipline, and determination. In this fully revised and updated second edition, he provides brand new information on how to keep techlogy from dominating your time. He details twenty-one practical and doable steps that will help you stop procrastinating and get more of the important tasks done-today!
- Author BiographyBrian Tracy is one of America's leading authorities on the development of human potential and personal effectiveness. He addresses over 250,000 people each year on the subjects of personal and professional development. Tracy is the author of the bestselling books Maximum Achievement and The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success, as well as numerous bestselling audiocassette programs, including The Psychology of Achievement and How to Start and Succeed in Your Own Business.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- Date of Publication30/12/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.