All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionAfter receiving a diabetes diagsis, it may seem that the days of eat what you love are over. Strict dietary restrictions are an essential component of diabetes self-management, and those who are affected by diabetes often must make drastic changes to their exercise and nutrition habits. Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes builds on the principles in Michelle May's Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat to help readers with diabetes reduce their anxiety about eating and monitor their blood sugar to determine how to eat. Even people with diabetes can eat what they love, as long as they are aware of their limitations. This book helps readers research how different foods affect their blood sugar so that they can modify and adjust their diet for good health without sacrificing delicious meals or dinner out with friends. This four-part system helps readers think about why, when, what, and how they eat, care about how diabetes affects their system, urish themselves from a nrestrictive perspective, and enjoy physically active, healthy lifestyles.
- Author BiographyMichelle May, MD, is a recovered yoyo dieter and founder of Am I Hungry?(R) mindful eating workshops and facilitator training program. She empowers individuals to end mindless and emotional eating without deprivation or guilt. An inspirational speaker and author, her passion and insight stem from her own personal struggles and her professional experiences helping thousands of people eat what they love and love what they eat.
- Author(s)Michelle May
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.