All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy chocolate, cheese and pasta and still stay slim! The original eating plan from self-published Michel Montignac, who lost 2.5 stone in three months. Simple food rules that will keep you slim and still allow you to eat your favourite foods. Based on the GI Diet, Michel reveals the secrets of good nutrition so you can lose weight and live healthily forever.
- Author BiographyMichel Montignac is a world-renowned diet expert who developed the Montignac method a unique diet plan based on the glycemic index. He is the author of over 20 books, which are available in more than 42 countries and 25 languages. Michel lives in Geneva and devotes his time to research, writing and lecturing.
- Author(s)Michel Montignac
- PublisherMontignac Publishing (UK)
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMontignac Publishing (UK)
- Out-of-print date10/12/2007
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.