All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Tuesday, you're feeling lazy and you're craving flavour. It's Thursday, the weekend is in sight and it's time to share a feast with friends. It's Saturday, you're ready to splash the cash and go big. Eat the Week is stylish, practical and personal. Anna Barnett has devised creative recipes inspired by our different moods as we navigate the week. There's everything from weekend brunches and comforting dishes packed full of carbs to nutritious salads and zesty Asian odles for when you want something lighter, plus cheats, insider tricks and imaginative ways with leftovers. On Mondays it's all about simple dishes, healthy-eating resolutions, minimum fuss and robust flavours; on Saturdays, when you have more time to shop and cook, things get a bit more extravagant.
- Author BiographyAnna Barnett lives in London. She has worked in events and celebrity booking for MTV and Channel 4 and is part of the team at British fashion label House of Holland - but she's still primarily known to her friends as 'The Feeder'. Her lifelong obsession with cooking has led to a weekly column, 'The Reluctant Vegetarian', for UK newspaper The Independent, as well as a popular website of her own, www.annabarnett.com. She regularly turns her house in Hackney into a pop-up restaurant and has been featured extensively in the glossies, nationals and online.
- Author(s)Anna Barnett
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Weight962 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.