Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing older is natural, but eating the right foods can slow the process down and keep your body's stores of age-fighting nutrients topped up. Featured in this book are the key foods that have been proven to increase the feeling of youthfulness in our minds and bodies - cranberries, aubergines, guava, tuna and cinnamon to name a few. A clever problem-solver helps you choose the ingredients that address your symptoms, whether thinning hair, dry skin, poor circulation, joint pain or forgetfulness. With over 60 easy-to-follow, quick-to-prepare, completely delicious recipes, and weekly meal planners, Eat to Stay Young is the perfect way to turn back the clock and achieve optimum health.
- Author BiographyGill Paul is a non-fiction author and novelist. She studied Medicine at Glasgow University before deciding that a doctor's life was not for her. In non-fiction she specializes in Health and is the author of a number of titles including Food Hospital (tie-in to a major Channel 4 series), published by Penguin, and Perfect Detox.
- Author(s)Gill Paul
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEat Yourself
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight295 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.