All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the foods that were brought to America in the early 20th century by Jews during the great emigration from Europe came to the Lower East Side: knishes, bagels, lox, pastrami, whitefish, dill pickles, kasha, herring (in multiple variations), egg creams and much more. It is an area that continues to undergo rapid change but Eating Delancey hopes to capture forever the Jewish cuisine of the Lower East Side. This a gorgeous collection of photographs of classic Jewish food, with profiles and recipes from classic LES Jewish eateries.
- Author BiographyAaron Rezny has spent more than 20 years shooting food and tabletop photography. Rezny, the son of Polish immigrants, began his photographic career at an early age and eventually established his own studio in 1979. His photography has been featured in major marketing campaigns for Nestle, Duncan Hines, Kellogg's, Russell Stover, Nabisco, and Applebee's among other brands. His work has also appeared in New York Magazine, Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, and The Wall Street Journal. Jordan Schaps began his photo-directing career at New York magazine in 1978. Schaps quickly rose to Photography Director at New York and went on to act as concept/creative director of features for InStyle, GQ, The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and other magazines. Schaps also produced advertorials for Lincoln Motor Cars, JC Penney, and Knoll International. He contributed to the books XXX: 30 Porn Star Portraits (Bulfinch, 2004), and Miami Beach: Blueprint of an Eden (Trans-Atlantic, 2005).
- Author(s)Aaron Rezny,Jordan Schaps
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight1327 g
- Width228 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.