CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEating-on-the-go is a healthy lifestyle habit that is important to master! As a society we've come to rely on processed, convenient and on-the-go meals. By sacrificing nutrition for ease and accessibility, we're igring the long-term consequences to our health. Many serious health issues are the result of poor choices made while eating-on-the-go. Some examples of these are high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. This is a huge problem and it is found all over the world! By learning how to make better food choices, we can potentially prevent or even reverse chronic illnesses from taking control of our life! In this book, I will teach you how to eat for success. Whether you're traveling on the road, eating at restaurants, eating in airports or staying in hotels, I will guide you on how to make better choices for your health. By following these principles, you will be able to make simple changes in your eating plan to be healthy and have more energy. People who have followed these basic guidelines feel fantastic!!
- Author(s)Roxanne Edrington
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.