Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an in-depth look at the development of Ebola, one of the most feared diseases in the world. Analyzed are the epidemic's origins, development, spread, and current treatments.
- Author(s)Aubrey Stimola
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEpidemics and Society
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.