All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAudrey's father taught her that to stay human in the modern world, she had to build a moat around herself; a moat of books and music, philosophy and dreams. A moat that makes Audrey different from the echoes: sophisticated, emotionless machines, built to resemble humans and to work for human masters. Daniel is an echo - but he's t like the others. He feels a connection with Audrey; a feeling Daniel kws he was never designed to have, and cant explain. And when Audrey is placed in terrible danger, he's determined to save her. Echo Boy is a powerful story about love, loss and what makes us truly human.
- Author BiographyMatt Haig's first novel for young readers, Shadow Forest, won the Blue Peter Book of the Year Award and the Gold Smarties Award. He is also the author of various adult novels, including the bestsellers The Last Family in England, The Radleys and The Humans. Reviewers have called his writing 'totally engrossing', 'touching, quirky and macabre' and 'so surprising and strange that it vaults into a realm all of its own'. His books have been translated into 25 languages. He lives in York.
- PrizesShortlisted for Lincolnshire Young People's Book Award 2015 and Leeds Book Awards Breezereads 14-16 Category 2015. Long-listed for Redbridge Children's Book Award: Teenage Category 2015.
- Author(s)Matt Haig
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight287 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.