Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe author describes the interdisciplinary, communication-centered field of media ecology, the study of media as environments, a field that encompasses the study of techlogy, symbol systems and aesthetic form, in addition to traditional conceptions of media and mediation. This book provides the first comprehensive overview of the field, followed by a case study concerning the relationship between modes of communication and constructions of the self.
- Author(s)Lance Strate
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication Series: Media Ecology Communication S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Series Edited byLance Strate
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.