All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionFriendship, love, regret, history, reflection...how many lives does it take to save just one? This is the question underlying Echoes From An Unexamined Life, a general reflection and personal journey examining the importance of family relations and history, friendships developed over many years and the perseverance of individual spirit. Anecdotes weaved throughout the narrative explore many themes, including family, friendship and personal growth with regard to our existence in relation to and the importance of our earthly associations. Centered around the physical, mental and spiritual aftereffects of a personal trauma, it is less a journey of spiritual humanism concentrated on the existent presence of our mortal lives and the connections we make over a lifetime.
- Author BiographySteve Sagarra is a freelance writer, journalist and historian from St. Louis, MO. With degrees in history from the University of Missouri, he has contributed to several encyclopedic projects, scholarly journals and websites, including the St. Louis Virtual City Project, Encyclopedia of World History, Encyclopedia of U.S. Indian Policy and Law and Encyclopedia of the Industrial Revolution in World History. As a former opinion columnist/editorial writer for a community newspaper, he has written on topics ranging from socio-economic issues, local and national politics and international relations, and also has reported on the political scene throughout the St. Louis region. Additionally, his short story fiction and poetry has appeared in various online and print magazines, including Sacred Twilight Magazine, The Storyteller, The Stray Branch, Midwest Literary Magazine and Sci Phi Journal. Over the years, he has held a colorful variety of jobs - dishwasher, delivery driver, substitute teacher, archeology technician and bartender. In his spare time, he enjoys watching movies, sporting events, the company of his dogs and playing golf.
- Author(s)Steve Sagarra
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.