Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionKatelyn is a young lady who works as an evening desk clerk at a motel. She put herself through university to become a historian. Katelyn is a dreamer, and any piece of history that she studies, she puts herself and her boyfriend, Rolland, in that history piece. Of course, Rolland doesn't kw that her history dreams also involve him. Rolland respects Katelyn for the stand she has taken t to have sex before marriage. He would love to propose to her, but he wants to see her fulfill her dream of working in a museum in a major city. Katelyn is unaware that Rolland wants her dream to come true, so she often finds herself frustrated because he isn't proposing to her. They struggle with desires to have sex, but respect always seems to win. Since Katelyn refuses to have sex unless she is married, her dreams into history with Rolland never go anywhere sexually either. Katelyn thinks about Rose from the movie Titanic, and she struggles within herself that she might never experience that kind of joy with Rolland. Of course, she would rather refrain from sex then to give into it if Rolland has intentions of marrying her. Although Rolland doesn't kw that he is in Katelyn's historical dreams, he is aware of her dreaming about history, and when she gets the far off look in her eyes, he just lets her dream until her mind brings her back to the present day. He also finds it hard t to propose to the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, but his love for her prevents him from proposing because he wants to see her fulfill her dream first, even though his desires for her are very strong.
- Author(s)Dirk Pool
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.