CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, Clarke's fifth, is ather gem of laughable events and is riddled with hilarious anecdotes and stranger than true stories. His travels between Florida, where he w resides, and his homeland of Wales is encapsulated in colorful detailed stories. The described events of his life span a time period of some sixty odd years and include boyhood memories and all the way up to present times. He tells about historic places, from off the beaten track to famous and exotic places and allows the reader to see these locations and the related incidents through his eyes. If you are t able to travel, or perhaps do t kw how to find these rare sites, let Clarke be your guide as he will tell in detail what you will find at the end of the journey. The author has also expresses his opinion on some matters, which have puzzled him for some time past and for this he makes apology. All the troubles of the world will disappear when you decide to engross yourself in the larger that life occurrences which are meticulously catalogued in this book because you will be over awed with the excitement of these annals.
- Author BiographyAuthor Lyn Clarke has had four distinct periods to his life. He was born and raised in Wales for the first eighteen years of his life. A job opportunity took him to the Merseyside area of England where he stayed for another eighteen years. A further job opportunity then took him to Michigan in America where he worked and travelled far and wide as an industrial salesman. Yet another job opportunity, in the same line of work, took him to Florida where he took an early retirement and began writing his books. His involvement in the sports and music arenas have provided him with a plentiful group of stories. Clarke's humor is sprinkled throughout his books as he shares his travels and his experiences. He has encountered many interesting people and has witness some amazing events which has afforded him an extremely rich and colorful life.
- Author(s)Lyn Clarke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.