All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn O'Dohue won hundreds of thousands of admirers with his w classic work on Celtic spirituality, <i>Anam Cara</i>. Just as <i>To Bless the Space Between Us</i> was being published, he died suddenly at the age of fifty-two. His powerfully wise and lyrical voice is profoundly missed, but his many readers are w given a special opportunity to revisit John in his first book, a collection of poetry. O'Dohue's readers kw him as both a spiritual guide and a poet. In the same spirit as his bestselling works, readers will be inspired yet again by John's depth of wisdom and artistry.
- Author BiographyJohn O'Donohue, Ph.D., was born in County Clare in 1956. He spoke Irish as his native language and lived in a remote cottage in the west of Ireland until his untimely death in January 2008. A highly respected poet and philosopher, he lectured throughout Europe and America and wrote a number of popular books, including <i>Anam Cara</i> and <i>To Bless the Space Between Us</i>.
- Author(s)John O'Donohue
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight122 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.