Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionEchoes of the Heart is a personal narrative with historical overtones written by the great-great-granddaughter of an 1800s railroad magnate, Sam Sloan, Peggy Paradise grew up in a fading aristocracy in the New York Hudson Highlands. Her poignant depiction of life in a dysfunctional family is eclipsed by her persistent wit and adventuresome spirit.
- Author BiographyPeggy Paradise self-navigated through a challenging life of adventure, excitement and sometimes danger. She pioneered through the '70's employment minefield as a single mom taking men's jobs for men's wages to support her family. Achieving personal victories, Peggy maintains a quick wit, infectious laugh, never entertaining self-pity.
- Author(s)Peggy Paradise
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.