Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionEclipse is an open source extensible IDE which enables a wide range of tool builders to build best of breed integrated tools covering the whole software lifecycle - from conceptual modeling to deployment. Eclipse is expected to be the development platform of choice for the Java community within the next few years. This book provides an introduction to the Eclipse Java IDE, showing how projects are laid out and the various facilities available to help write Java code. It: describes SWT and JFace (Eclipse's alternative to the Java AWT and Swing) and then demonstrates in practice in a JavaLayer based MP3 player; shows how Eclipse can be used as a tool platform and an application framework; and, demonstrates how to speed up development of applications by reusing and extending existing Eclipse components.
- Author BiographyBerthold Daum (Lutzelbach, Germany) is a consultant and author for trade magazines and industry publications and of books written both in his native German and in English.
- Author(s)Berthold Daum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/11/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.