Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ethan Sparks Adventure books are fun, engaging books for young readers. They are wild rides to some of the great sites of archaeology, such as the tomb of the first emperor of China and his terra-cotta soldiers. I hope the boys and girls who read them will be inspired to get involved in real-life archaeology-maybe even on my own digs! -- Dr. Gary Stickel the real-life Indiana Jones - London Times Excavator at Achilleion (legendary birthplace of Achilles, hero of the Trojan War) Excavator at Machu Picchu-the lost city of the Incas Co-director of the Search for Odysseus' Palace Project Ethan Sparks is faced with the toughest mission of his fourteen-year-old life. His father, Dr. Sparks, a rewned archaeologist, and his loyal team have been kidnapped and face certain death because the ransom demanded for their release will never be met. The British Museum won't give up the Elgin Marbles; t even for the highly-respected archaeologist. This quagmire forces Ethan to assemble all of his spypartners from his previous five missions to assist him. With the addition of his best friend, Drew, Britton, the owner of Yangstrum Adventures, and two FBI Agents-Team Eclipse is formed with one absolute focused objective: to rescue Dr. Sparks and his team! This vital mission takes the young Ops Agents on a chase through Peru, the rainforest in Machu Picchu, Brazil, Easter Island, and finally the Galapagos Islands. It's nstop all the way-a race against time and the threat of revenge and murder!
- Author(s)Nick Barry
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.