All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionEco-You: A Power of One is offered for the welfare of your health, your life and for the environment. If individual consciousness within a Nation is t stirred, the National collective consciousness becomes stagnate. It must be stirred. Our great Nation is capable of getting the job done. Explained is why it is necessary for your individual consciousness to be clean from the inside and how you can do it. There are anecdotes, collective wisdom, an ancient technique, and humor. There is The Minute Method which is backed by more then thirty years of experience. In a chaotic world, The Minute Method is a solution to what ails you and the environment. It could make the difference to your health and in your life. Choose The Minute method. It's a mir investment with major returns.
- Author BiographyCarla Mancari has a BA from the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina, and an MEd from South Carolina University in Orangeburg, South Carolina. She studied at Brigham Young University and the School of the Americas in Switzerland. Carla served as a certified psychologist, and for the protection of minorities rights, she led a class action suit in the United States Supreme Court, Morton vs. Mancari, 1973. The case continues to be discussed and studied in university law schools as one of the most important decisions in minority law case history. Carla was a guest on The Larry King Show. She traveled worldwide for many years, studying with Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist masters. For over thirty-five years, Carla has guided individuals, taught the Minute Method, and the understanding of rising emotions. She is the co-founder of Contemplative Invitation Teaching. Presently Carla writes, lectures, teaches, and assists with meditation retreats.
- Author(s)Carla Mancari MEd.
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.