Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionBy recognizing the groundbreaking work of many n-Italian ecocritics, and linking to the homegrown contributions of Serenella Iovi, Marco Armerio, and Giovanna Ricoveri, the authors of Ecocritical Approaches to Italian Culture and Literature: The Denatured Wild, challenge the narrowly defined conventions of Italian Studies and illuminate the complexities of an Italian ecocriticism that reveals a rich environmentally engaged literary and cultural tradition.
- Author BiographyPasquale Verdicchio is director of the Italian Studies Program at the University of California, San Diego.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEcocritical Theory and Practice
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight417 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPasquale Verdicchio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.