All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcocritical Approaches to Literature in French applies the methods of ecocritical inquiry to French literature. To date, there is very little ecocritical scholarship on French-language literature and, indeed, very little on any n-Anglophone literature. This collection was created with two audiences in mind: it introduces an ecocritical perspective for readers of French literature, and it familiarizes ecocritics with literature in French. This collection will be a useful resource to scholars of French and Francophone literature, and of ecocriticism.
- Author BiographyDouglas Boudreau is associate professor of French at Mercyhurst University. Marnie Sullivan is assistant professor of English at Mercyhurst University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEcocritical Theory and Practice
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight444 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDouglas L. Boudreau,Marnie M. Sullivan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.