All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1980, this book provides a practical and concise introduction to the ecological consequences of water pollution. It covers the necessary topics on a more quantitative fashion than have previous texts, yet its simplified treatment of biology will make the subject accessible to nbiologists. The many illustrations, field data, and detailed reports of research will bring a wide range of readers accurately up-to-date in the field. Ecological Effects of Waste Water is a valuable introduction and summary for students and professionals in limlogy, environmental engineering, acquaculture, ecology, fisheries, and water pollution.
- Author(s)E. B. Welch,T. Lindell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1980
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note157d.53tabs.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.