Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a new theory of 'identity' ecological modernization (EM), to analyse renewable history and policy development in many of the world's states which are leading the drive to install renewable energy. 'Identity EM' concerns how an industry has arisen allied to environmental NGOs to challenge the ascendancy of conventional energy techlogies.
- Author BiographyDAVID TOKE Senior Lecturer at the Department of Political Science and International Studies, University of Birmingham, UK. He has written many publications and worked on funded projects. He wrote the report which started the drive for UK renewable feed-in tariffs and is now working on EU and ESRC funded projects involving renewable energy policy and politics.
- Author(s)David Toke
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleEnergy, Climate and the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.