All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionEcology and Design: Frameworks for Learning explains why design professors (primarlly in the landscape architecture field) should teach ecology as a standard part of their courses and provides exampies from professors who already teach ecology and design in this way. More academics are beginning to understand the need to teach students about ecology in the design fields, but materials to facillitate that teaching are lacking. Some professors give up due to lack of support from academic institution, resistance from students, and/or lack of materials. Although academics are beginning to see the importance of this approach, there are few books available on this subject. In addition, the contributors are some of the most respected and well-recognised names in the field.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteillustrations maps, plans, port.
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBart Johnson,Kristina Hill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.