All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the decline of wood harvests in the Pacific Northwest, the pressure is on the hardwood forests of the Eastern United States, from New York to Georgia to Missouri, to make up the difference. This timely book presents in-depth information about forest management, silviculture, and the ecology of the eastern forest regions, which are fast approaching maturity. The author provides foresters and resource managers all the expert guidance needed to protect and maintain these valuable resources.
- Author BiographyRAY R. HICKS, Jr., is Professor of Forestry at West Virginia University. His research centers on ecological studies of forests, including nutrient cycling, forest health, and forest pest management.
- Author(s)Ray R. Hicks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/1998
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight809 g
- Width198 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.